Boat Charter in Málaga
Boat Charter in MÁLAGA
The best experience in Costa del Sol
Can We help you?
Boat, Sailboat, Catamaran
Rent a boat without license
Check out our boats
Boats in Andalucia
Boats, Yachts, Sailboat and Catamaran, in Costa del Sol
In BarcosMalaga.net you will find the largest offer of boats in Malaga and surroundings to rent.
If you do not have a license of boat, don´t worry. We rent boats with crew too.
To help you in your boat search you can filter your search by port, location, type of boat, type of rental (with or without crew), length and license required.
If you prefer to rent it in another coast of Andalusia, you can also find the boat here. We have boats in Almería, Granada, Cádiz and Huelva, in addition to Malaga.
If you are interested you can also rent jet skis in Malaga on this website.
The process is very simple. You just have to follow these steps and if you have any doubt you can contact us through WhatsApp.
1. Choose the boat and verify that you meet the requirements to be able to rent it and if you need it, look carefully to allow the rental with crew.
2. Choose the duration of the rental (usually 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day and 1 week) and click on Book.
3. So you will get in touch with the company that owns the boat and you can agree with them the day you want the service, the schedule, the deposit, the payment, any extra you need …
4. On the day of the rental the company will provide you with a contract with the rental conditions, compulsory insurance …
5. To enjoy …
Do you want to live new experiences and you like the sea?
In a boat you can celebrate your birthday, a romantic dinner with your partner, go fishing with your family or friends, single parties, water sports, snorkeling, diving, … the possibilities are endless.
Málaga has more than 150 kms of coast, this added to the good weather that takes place throughout most of the year, makes it known as the Costa del Sol
For all this, Malaga is one of the cities most chosen by tourists to spend their holidays, visited about 17 million tourists every year.
Even so, Malaga is not just the coast and beaches, there are lot of towns where you can lose yourself and enjoy its wonders, monuments and places of interest. Malaga is also a reference in golf tourism, as it has numerous courses that will delight players.
Along its coast you will find 14 ports, so the offer is very wide and varied.
If there is something that stands out Malaga is because of its climate, especially in its coastal areas where summers despite registering high temperatures, are softened by its proximity to the sea.
Winter temperatures are very mild and there is not much rainfall, the average rainfall per year is 470 mm, with most concentrated between the months of November and March.
All this makes Malaga the ideal place to sail by boat throughout the year.
Málaga is a great city to visit, there are a lot of places to see and fall in love. Beginning with the capital, monuments like Alcazaba, the Cathedral, Gibralfaro´s castle, “Muelle 1” of Málaga Port, beautiful streets like “Calle Larios”, … Also, you can visit beautiful and white towns near from the capital, like Nerja (if you go in summer, you can enjoy wonderful beaches), Ronda, Marbella, … and places like “El Chorro” and “El caminito del Rey”… etc
Some famous beaches in Málaga are:
- Playa de Calahonda (Nerja)
- Playa del Castillo (Ejido, Fuengirola)
- Playa de Cabopino (Marbella)
- Playa de Maro (Nerja)
- Playa de la Malagueta
- Playa de Burriana (Nerja)
- Playa de Bil-Bil (Benalmádena)
- Playa de Pedregalejo
In Málaga and its villages you can taste a wide variety of recipes that you will undoubtedly like: “pescaito frito” and “espetos de sardinas” that you can taste in restaurant of beach (Chiringuitos). Also, dishes like “porra antequerana”, “gazpacho”, “ajo blanco” and a lot of recipes with a long history.
- 1 Boat Charter in MÁLAGA
- 1.1 Check out our boats
- 1.1.1 Boat charter no license required in Fuengirola – 6 people
- 1.1.2 CRUISER YATCH 3375 ESPRIT in Marina del Este and Nerja
- 1.1.3 FOURWINNS HD240 in Marina del Este and Nerja
- 1.1.4 NIREUS 490 in Marina del Este and Nerja
- 1.1.5 Bandido 90 in Sotogrande, Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.1.6 FAIRLINE TARGA 43 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.1.7 SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.1.8 Absolute 39 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.1.9 Boat charter (Coastal Skipper) in Fuengirola – 6 people
- 1.1.10 Quicksilver 605 Activ Open – 7 people – 150 CV in Caleta de Vélez
- 1.1.11 Quicksilver 605 Activ Open – 7 people – 115 CV in Caleta de Vélez
- 1.1.12 Jet Ski in Malaga
- 1.2 Boat charter no license required in Fuengirola –...
- 1.3 CRUISER YATCH 3375 ESPRIT in Marina del Este...
- 1.4 FOURWINNS HD240 in Marina del Este and Nerja
- 1.5 NIREUS 490 in Marina del Este and Nerja
- 1.6 Bandido 90 in Sotogrande, Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.7 FAIRLINE TARGA 43 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.8 SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.9 Absolute 39 in Marbella and Puerto Banús
- 1.10 Boats in Andalucia
- 1.11 Boats, Yachts, Sailboat and Catamaran, in Costa del Sol